Who doesn’t love beer? It’s the go-to drinks at parties. It’s the thing you ask for at the bar when you want to get happy, but not too happy because you have to drive home.
Nowadays, no one heads for the generic, big name beer. Most people, specifically the dreaded millennials (I can say that because I am one), like to go for something more homey and locally produced. Something they can get behind.
Well, the folks at The Daily Meal have searched far and wide looking for the 50 best IPAs across the Red, White, and Blue.
Wondering who made the list? Only one way to find out, honey.
What better way to celebrate your love for IPAs than with a one of the best IPAs available? AND on a Friday?
Can you say fate? Cue “Do you believe in magic?” by the Lovin’ Spoonful.
What’s more… one of Florida’s own made the list!
Lucky for you, you don’t have to yell “YOLO” and go out on a binge and test which IPAs are the best. The good peeps at the Daily Meal have done all the dirty work for you.
Not gonna lie — it’s a big list. But, I’ve decided to list the top 15 for your reading pleasure.
15. Victory Brewing Company, Downingtown, Pa.
14. Allagash Brewing Company, Portland, Maine
13. New Belgium Brewing Company, Fort Collins, Colo.
12. Cigar City Brewing, Tampa, Fla. (woot woot! Go Florida!)
11. Firestone Walker Brewing Co., Paso Robles, Calif.
10. Oskar Blues Brewery, Longmont, Colo.
9. Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, Chico, Calif.
8. Ballast Point Brewing Company, San Diego
7. Russian River Brewing Company, Santa Rosa, Calif.
6. Bell’s Brewery, Kalamazoo, Mich.
5. Founders Brewing Co., Grand Rapids, Mich.
4. Deschutes Brewery, Bend, Ore.
3. Stone Brewing Co., San Diego
2. Lagunitas Brewing Company, Petaluma, Calif.
And now, for the number one spot.
Drum roll, please…
1. Dogfish Head Brewery, Milton, Del. (Come on, now… this can’t be a surprise)
To see all the other peeps that made the list, click here.
Even though I wasn’t born in Florida, I have been here long enough to be considered a Florida girl. So yeah, I’m #TeamFlorida all the way, and am pumped that Cigar City placed in the top 15.
Now, when people think of Florida, it won’t just be hot days, Disney World, and weird news. Now, it’ll be all of the above, plus some refreshing Cigar City brews.
PSA: Please drink responsibly.
Happy Eats (or drinks, in this case),